Why did more than half of the people who took the FAA ATP exam in 2010, 2011 and 2012 study with Sheppard Air (SA)? Because ...
- SA provides Professional-Grade, Accurate study courses updated 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by pilots, for pilots.
- SA courses are backed by Money-Back Guarantees.
- SA students have FAA certified instructors available in-person, by telephone 24 hours a day; so if our students don't understand an explanation or regulation while studying with our courses, they have an FAA certified instructor available to walk them thru it. (Name any other test prep company whose instructors go to this length to support their students.)
- Almost all SA ATP students (over 98% of them) scored over 90% on their ATP exam in 2011 (the national average score was only 88.2%).
- SA courses are recommended by pilots, friends, inspectors, examiners, flight schools, companies, and universities. It's simple, ask yours for their honest recommendation, then go with it.
Sheppard Air News
- What's Up with FAA Test Bank Changes
- We've provided you lots of information below if you'd like to read more about the subject of FAA question bank changes; but the bottom line is that if you study with our software, you don't need to worry about the current turmoil and rapid pace of FAA test bank changes.
- iPad - Sheppard Air courses now available in iPad version
- As of January 29th, 2013 you can study your Sheppard Air FAA test preparation course from iPad, Mac, or Windows PC. If you'd like to subscribe to a course, or move your subscription to iPad, please call (940) 642-4945 anytime.
- New Instrument Rating Airplane prep
- For the last 12 years, we've specialized in professional courseware for FAA career tests (Flight Instructor and above). However, with the recent turmoil in FAA testing, members of several university flight programs asked us to support them with an Instrument Rating Airplane (IRA) course.
- New Commercial Pilot Airplane prep
- For the last 12 years, we've specialized in professional courseware for FAA career tests (Flight Instructor and above). However, with the recent turmoil in FAA testing, members of several university flight programs asked us to support them with a Commercial Pilot Airplane (CAX) course. We let them use it for six months, and now we're offering it to everyone.
Call us 0800-2200
Central Time daily to sign up for a
test prep course. (940) 642-4945
You can download right away.
Technical Support is available 24/7.